Easytattoo® Tattoo Cream - 20ml
Цената е за количества на едро (минимум 5 броя) или за тату студиа!
Your favorite cream in 20ml format in a small tube, perfect for a flash or to put in your pocket.
Conditioned in a display box of 25 units, the tube is presented in its small box with accompanying instructions.Formulated to be hypoallergenic and developed specifically for tattoo aftercare, the tattoo cream hydrates and favours the restructuration of the skin barrier. It soothes irritations linked with tattooing. Tested under dermatological control, it offers an excellent skin tolerance. Does not stick or stain.
- Is made in France.
- Is formulated to be : allergen-free, paraben-free and without any Phenoxyethanol (glycol ether) or MITs* (Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothia¬zolinone).
*Ingredients banned by the EU for non-rinsed products since July, 2015.
- Allows an increase of 62% in hydration levels of the superior layers of the skin after the first hour of application. (Study realised by the Dermatological Institute Idea).
- Has an important restructuring action (after 3 days use) allowing for fast healing of the tattooed area. (Study realized by Biological Research Centre Bio-ec).
- Has an important ability of restructuring the skin barrier in 3 hours. (Study realized by Biological Research Centre Bio-ec).
- Start by washing your hands with the Easytattoo® soft cleansing gel, rinse thoroughly with clean water and wipe carefully by dabbing with a clean cloth.
- Apply the tattoo cream on the clean and dry tattoo, massage gently.
- Repeat this process several times a day to maintain hydration.
The shea butter found in the Easytattoo® cream is rich in active ingredients: fatty acids, vitamins A, D, E ... . Incredibly hydrating for the skin, it soothes, protects and nourishes it deeply. The combination of precious ingredients it contains also helps to maintain the elasticity of the skin by stimulating collagen production.
It is not by applying a large amount of cream that you will get optimum results. It is the massaging action that will encourage penetration of the cream and thus good restructuring of the skin barrier.